Sunday, September 7, 2008

Life and times...

Where to start I guess with teaching this is new to me although I have been teaching in the Elementary I was offered a teaching job with the High School so I accepted this job and enjoying it so far. The Dance group I am a co-leader of has traveled quiet a bit in the last few years not only here in Alaska but also to Virginia to dance for the military at Fort Eustis and at the Smithsonian National Museum of the American Indian and for the NFL Players Association we got to meet Gene Upshaw what a great man he was he made us feel very welcome. This year I nearly lost my mother and am very thankfull for my Family that was there in support of Myself and my mother as she got Medivaced to Seattle and I ended up staying 12 days in Seattle with only a Backpack full of clothes. If I didn't have great friends in the Seattle area then I wouldn't have made it I also have some great family down there as well. just a general summery of what I have been up to and now where I will be. Headed to dance at the Puyallup Fair one of the largest fairs in the Northwest, Also dancing in Shelton Washington and maybe a couple of more dates to dance who knows what will come we have also been invited next August to Tsimshian Day in Vancouver BC and a few of us in November will be traveling back to Washington DC. That is all for now.

No comments: